FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Corner marshalls for the junior tour

<<

DanielS

Titanium

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Corner marshalls for the junior tour

On June 11th and 12th, Central Districts CC will be running the Junior Tour in the Adelaide Hills. This is a fantastic event that CDCC have been running for many years.

CDCC are in need of accredited corner marshalls for this race. They will need around 15 marshalls over the course of the weekend. If enough PACC'ers are able to help out then they are happy to make a financial donation to our club!

There are many benefits to helping out with this:

* Help support junior racing
* Warm fuzzy feeling that comes from volunteering
* Free lunch
* Help raise money for PACC (all of which comes back to the members in funding races, equipment, etc)

If you are able to help out on one or both of the days, could you let me know, or post below?

If you do not have accreditation then CDCC are happy to help out by organising an accreditation session too!

It was great to see so many PACC members helping out with the Challenge Tour, here is another opportunity to help out with a really great event.
The ideal number of bikes is one... I just can't decide which one.
<<

DanielS

Titanium

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Is there anyone else out there who is willing to help out with this event?

We have only had a couple of volunteers so far. This is a really great opportunity for PACC to earn some cash and for club members to put something back into the sport.

Remember no races happen without volunteers! If you usually race in open events, then this is a good chance to help out because you won't be racing that weekend anyway.
The ideal number of bikes is one... I just can't decide which one.

Return to front page