FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Potential New Cyclosportifer

<<

benp

kevlar beads

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Potential New Cyclosportifer

I have a workmate who would like to join a cycling club in order to get into cycling more than he currently is. I told him it was probably appropriate to try and get in on some cyclosportif action.

As i don't really know much about CS, is there an appropriate PACC team Dimitri could join if he decides to get a rec license and join the club?

He has indicated he hasn't got much experience riding in a bunch situation but this is part of what CS is for, right?

Any advice would be appreciated.
<<

trapcycle

silks

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Most welcome to ride with the PACC Ratbag team - we take all the newbies
There is a sportif this sunday at Williamstown at 9am but he will need a license by then or join us for the last one in a few weeks.

cheers

trap
<<

dimitriarg

hobby horse

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:11 pm

Hey
My name is Dimitri (I work with Ben). I want to join the PACC to get into more cycling, and Ben told me to enquire about the cyclosportif. How do I join the PACC Ratbag team and how do I get a recreational license?
Thanks
Dimitri
Dimitri A
<<

trapcycle

silks

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Welcome to PACC

dimitriarg wrote:Hey
My name is Dimitri (I work with Ben). I want to join the PACC to get into more cycling, and Ben told me to enquire about the cyclosportif. How do I join the PACC Ratbag team and how do I get a recreational license?
Thanks
Dimitri

Welcome Dimitri

can sign up and pay for a license here https://memberdesq.imgstg.com/index.cfm ... OrgID=4912

And sign up for the 7th round of cyclosportif here https://sitedesq.imgstg.com/eventsregfo ... OrgID=8518

team name is PACC ratbags :)

any problems let us no
<<

Gemm

PACC VP

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Hi Dimitri, Also the license type you require is 'Ride Adult' which is first on the list after a few pages of selecting state, then club :cool:
the ideal number of bikes is one more than you currently have
<<

dimitriarg

hobby horse

Post Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:05 am

Ok guys thanks for all your help. I'm unable to ride this weekend, but maybe the next round. It's at the range, what's that like? and how does everyone usually get there?
thanks
Dimitri A

Return to the cafe