FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PACC Criterium Sunday 21 December Results

<<

jxl

silks

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:34 pm

PACC Criterium Sunday 21 December Results

61 riders turned up for the Club Criterium on Sunday 21 December, 2008.
The wind was gusty and provided a strong headwind in the finishing straight.
The Open A grade race was the highlight of the day with the Orbea team taking 3 of the first four placings with David Miller preventing a clean sweep by Orbea by finishing third.

Click here for results

The racing was helped considerably by the number of helpers - thanks to those people for their efforts.

John L
<<

stuc

helium

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:11 pm

jxl wrote:The racing was helped considerably by the number of helpers - thanks to those people for their efforts.

+1

Also a huge rap for the Orbea lads who donated on the spot their winnings to help the juniors in the future. A magnificent gesture. :notworthy:

Thanks Sam for extending me yet again in the run from The Mill to Glenelg to home. Darned good ride that.
<<

Gemm

PACC VP

Post Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:30 am

stuc wrote:
Thanks Sam for extending me yet again in the run from The Mill to Glenelg to home. Darned good ride that.

Would have been a much bigger bunch to Glenelg if whoever was in the first bunch bothered to wait for the rest of us - we got stuck by traffic trying to turn out from the Mill (then further delayed when Jay's rear wheel literally exploded under him at the Military Rd roundabout and sprayed spokes up at eye level at the riders behind :twisted: )

Hope you got home OK Jay! :cool:
the ideal number of bikes is one more than you currently have
<<

Jay

silks

Post Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:04 am

yes i think my wheels suffered from the campybolyota (or whatever its called) virus...a phone call and a disgruntled fiancee (interrupted the xmas shopping) came past to pick me up. 4 spokes are caput and wheel has been sent to sydney today for examination.

Im hoping it was power more than weight that was the issue - i have developed a complex over night about it. :cry:
cheesus
<<

sam england

helium

Post Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:07 pm

stuc wrote:
jxl wrote:The racing was helped considerably by the number of helpers - thanks to those people for their efforts.

+1

Also a huge rap for the Orbea lads who donated on the spot their winnings to help the juniors in the future. A magnificent gesture. :notworthy:

+1

The pleasure was mine, Stu :grin:
the best way to start the day is with a large serve of pain for breakfast

Return to results