FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Season 3 - Round 2 of the CycloSportif at Snapperpoint

<<

wenqi

wire beads

Post Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:54 pm

sorry about this being so late :oops: but i'll be there... do i still have to register for this one like the last one? can i also buy a club jersey on the day?

EDIT: is bag of tricks doing 2 or 3 laps? or are we going to trick them so we do one and post the fastest lap... i mean time?
<<

Gemm

PACC VP

Post Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:36 pm

wenqi wrote:sorry about this being so late :oops: but i'll be there... do i still have to register for this one like the last one? can i also buy a club jersey on the day?

EDIT: is bag of tricks doing 2 or 3 laps? or are we going to trick them so we do one and post the fastest lap... i mean time?

tell me what size and I can bring a jersey out for you.

Yes you have to register for this online:
Link here: https://sitedesq.imgstg.com/eventsregfo ... OrgID=8518

:smile:
the ideal number of bikes is one more than you currently have
<<

trapcycle

silks

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Teams Reg

PACC's Ratbag team members below have been Reg
See you all Sunday.

Both teams are C Grade and Start around 1030am

Tracey Pearce (cap)
Chris Spence
Dean Semmler
Mark Furguson (no transponder)
Gus Kingston
Mark Matthews
Robert Cannon (swap)

Bag of Tricks team

Kara T (cap)
Carl P
Chris Mack
Rob W
Mark Reid
Virginia Riches
Wenqi Zhang (swap)
Last edited by trapcycle on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

wenqi

wire beads

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:55 pm

i dont know what size jersey i am :oops: , some brands i'm a small and other brands i'm a medium, is it possible if you bought both sizes and i tried them on?
<<

trapcycle

silks

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:14 pm

wenqi wrote:i dont know what size jersey i am :oops: , some brands i'm a small and other brands i'm a medium, is it possible if you bought both sizes and i tried them on?

i recon your a small Wenqi :smile:
<<

Kara T

wire beads

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:51 am

FYI Start and Finish times for C grade changed

Due to the number of cyclists and road restrictions there are two time options for Sunday, I'll let you know once they have been finalised.

First Option:
Group A [3 laps - approx 48kms] start at 9am & should be finished by 10.45am.
Group B [3 laps - approx 48kms] start at 10.45am & should be finished by 1pm.
Group C [2 laps - approx 32kms] start at 11.30am & should be finished by 1.30pm.

Second Option:
Group A [2 laps - approx 32kms] start at 9.15 & should be finished by 10.30am.
Group B [2 laps - approx 32kms] start at 10.45am & should be finished by 12.30m.
Group C [2 laps - approx 32kms] start at 11.15am & should be finished by 1.15pm.

So if we ride at 11.15/11.30 I don't image we have to arrive until approx. 10am.

Cheers,

Kara
<<

Bulldog

PACC committee

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:01 am

I need a lift down to the race & probably back to. Has anyone got a spare seat & space on the bike rack? Please PM if you can assist.
<<

Gusk

tricycle

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:49 pm

Oh no, it's a lot later in the day than I expected. :mad:
I should still be in but with the AC xmas party that night I am going to have to be a good boy.
Ou est mon domestique?
<<

Kara T

wire beads

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:20 pm

Revised times..

This Sunday sees Round 2 of Cyclo Sportif being held at Snapper Point. The Map is here - http://g.co/maps/74g7t

My apologies for not getting this info out earlier. Teams will go off at 30 second intervals. Group Start Times are:

Group A 9am start - 3 laps - should be finished by 10.30pm. Please Note: team manager sign on needs to be completed by 8:45am

Group B 9.45am start - 3 laps - should be finished by 11.45am. Please Note: team manager sign on needs to be completed by 9.30am

Group C 10.30am start - 2 laps - should be finished by 12.15pm. Please Note: team manager sign on needs to be completed by 10:15am

To ensure that this is a safe event for riders, motorists & Cycling SA volunteers we would like your team to take on board the following....

1. Teams to obey road rules at all times. Teams to ride to the left hand side to the lane. Teams to ride 2 a breast. When overtaking another team, your team has to overtake in single file & only when it is safe to do so.
2. Teams are not to overtake another team when there is a team approaching from the other direction. Please wait until the team has passed.
<<

Kara T

wire beads

Post Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:50 pm

Hi All Team Managers/Team Captains,

For Sunday the Sign on area will be on the Esplanade opposite the shops on the corner of Butterworth Road. This is also where the start/finish line will be. Riders will be 'coralled' in the car park on the beach side of the road.

Car parking - there is a car park where sign on is being held, which will hold about 25 cars. There is another car park along The Esplanade opposite Chenoweth Street. Car parking can also be found in the Aldinga Community Centre, which is on Stewart Avenue, which is off of Butterworth Road. We would prefer riders not to park on The Esplanade as we feel this is for the safety of the teams. There are also a lot of side streets in which to park.

Toilets are located near the Aldinga Community Centre (Stewart Avenue). Other toilets are located near The Star of Greece; Surf Life Saving Club Norman Road; there are also toilets scattered along the esplanade throughout the circuit.

I am still finalising team start times & will forward soon.
<<

Gazza

training wheels

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Hi Trappy

Toby isn't required for work tomorrow so he is available to ride with you in the PACC Ratbag team if it's not too late. He's coming down with me in the morning and will bring his bike and kit in case you can fit him in.

I'm still unavailable because CSA is VERY thin on the ground for volunteers tomorrow. 260 riders/41 teams as at 5pm today.

See you in the morning.

Gaz
Previous

Return to upcoming