silks

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Iain wrote:Unfortunately I am out for 20th Nov

thanks for letting me no - have taken you of for the 20th
<<

CLP

training wheels

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Virginia and I will be out for the 11th March.

Our licenses are still pending, so we're currently unable to nominate for this round so it might be hit and miss if we can make this first one :( Enquires have been made, so hopefully it'll all get sorted asap :)
<<

trapcycle

silks

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:36 pm

CLP wrote:Virginia and I will be out for the 11th March.

Our licenses are still pending, so we're currently unable to nominate for this round so it might be hit and miss if we can make this first one :( Enquires have been made, so hopefully it'll all get sorted asap :)

I am sure they will still let you ride for the 20th as you both paid just show them your receipt number (if you got one)
They let me ride with out my license the first time i got one the license took 6months to get to me so i just used the receipt.

Gemma ????? :grin:
<<

CLP

training wheels

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:03 pm

trapcycle wrote:
I am sure they will still let you ride for the 20th as you both paid just show them your receipt number (if you got one)
They let me ride with out my license the first time i got one the license took 6months to get to me so i just used the receipt.

Gemma ????? :grin:

Hope so! :D
i guess the issue i envisage is that a transponder is required, which is linked to a license number, which we don't have. maybe i'm over thinking it ;)

I'll ring them again on monday to see how they're getting on..
<<

Gemm

PACC VP

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:45 pm

You're over thinking it.
You have a license, you can ride!
the ideal number of bikes is one more than you currently have
<<

Petal

hobby horse

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Here's hoping there is NOT a thunderstorm when riding the course next week (like what happened to me this morning grrr). WW is gonna be a bitch too - 2 times! :twisted: :twisted:
Get a CX bike. You will not regret it if you live ...
<<

trapcycle

silks

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Petal wrote:Here's hoping there is NOT a thunderstorm when riding the course next week (like what happened to me this morning grrr). WW is gonna be a bitch too - 2 times! :twisted: :twisted:

Agree with ya on the WW - not my fav :twisted:
<<

trapcycle

silks

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:31 pm

We need a Marshal for the Cyclo Sportif round 1 This Sunday the 20th at Williamstown any body willing to volunteer some time for the Club.

anybody :cry:

Also I need to know who isn't riding this round by Wednesday night as i need to get all details to marie by Thursday.
So PM email or post here

thanks
<<

Marky G

PACC President

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:53 pm

To the "Men of Steel"

Just a quick message to check on how many of the 'PACC Men of Steel' are nominated for Round 1 this Sunday. Please PM me to confirm your intention to ride; I am aware that we are a couple of riders down for this round...

Cheers

Marky G
<<

Gazza

training wheels

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:06 pm

Trappy

Toby has to pull out for Sunday. He's still at school but works part-time and has been offered hours this Sunday, so he's taking it. He and I can ride the rest of the series though.

There's a post up on the Cycling SA website.....37 teams nominated!

Cheers
Gaz
<<

Kara T

wire beads

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:33 pm

Bag of Tricks

I've nominated, hope the rest of 'BOT' are in for Sunday. need at least 5 riders. Hope CLP and V can make it!
<<

V

training wheels

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Assuming the license issue gets sorted we'll be good to go! I even did a practise run this morning (home and back to work again) after I realised I forgot my work pants! :oops: Fastest I've ever ridden there and back again I think! :grin:
<<

trapcycle

silks

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Gazza wrote:Trappy

Toby has to pull out for Sunday. He's still at school but works part-time and has been offered hours this Sunday, so he's taking it. He and I can ride the rest of the series though.

There's a post up on the Cycling SA website.....37 teams nominated!

Cheers
Gaz

there dropping like fly's :shock: all good mate see you both at the next one :smile:
<<

trapcycle

silks

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:22 pm

V wrote:Assuming the license issue gets sorted we'll be good to go! I even did a practise run this morning (home and back to work again) after I realised I forgot my work pants! :oops: Fastest I've ever ridden there and back again I think! :grin:

You paid so you should be able to ride - cos ya have a license (well not in your hands) but you have one :grin:
PreviousNext

Return to upcoming