FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Victoria Park Crits, 30 May 2009

<<

stuc

helium

Posts: 655

Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:24 pm

Location: Manningham

Post Sat May 30, 2009 4:19 pm

Victoria Park Crits, 30 May 2009

Image

PACC contingent in D Grade

Image
Spurlo, Tim and Stabmaster leading the bunch.
<<

stabmaster arson

User avatar

PACC Treasurer

Posts: 1035

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:03 am

Post Sat May 30, 2009 4:57 pm

LOL good stuff stu, very efficient

PACC rider far left Steve Dell i think?
the ideal number of bikes is one
<<

rage man

kevlar beads

Posts: 91

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:21 pm

Post Sun May 31, 2009 11:46 am

The stabmaster has toned down his sunnies styles???
microcephalic, jade-topped wannabe hairdresser
<<

Gecho82

User avatar

I ams teh spamz0r!

Posts: 938

Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:43 pm

Location: Torrensville

Post Sun May 31, 2009 12:04 pm

wtf.....since when has spurling had campy on his bike?......very nice indeed :shock:
Ive had a sudden realization of absolute truth!, think thats an epiphany?
<<

stabmaster arson

User avatar

PACC Treasurer

Posts: 1035

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:03 am

Post Sun May 31, 2009 12:06 pm

rage man wrote:The stabmaster has toned down his sunnies styles???
spurlo wanted to go fluro so we did an exchange :cool:
the ideal number of bikes is one
<<

LukieSpookie

User avatar

helium

Posts: 757

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:06 pm

Location: Blackwood

Post Sun May 31, 2009 12:32 pm

stabmaster arson wrote:
rage man wrote:The stabmaster has toned down his sunnies styles???
spurlo wanted to go fluro so we did an exchange :cool:


I approve of the deal... Spurlo looks suitably euro (with the exception of the helmet...)
<<

Gecho82

User avatar

I ams teh spamz0r!

Posts: 938

Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:43 pm

Location: Torrensville

Post Sun May 31, 2009 12:39 pm

LukieSpookie wrote:
stabmaster arson wrote:
rage man wrote:The stabmaster has toned down his sunnies styles???
spurlo wanted to go fluro so we did an exchange :cool:


I approve of the deal... Spurlo looks suitably euro (with the exception of the helmet...)


excuse moi?..the 2D is everything euro...it oozes euro :evil:
Ive had a sudden realization of absolute truth!, think thats an epiphany?
<<

Dr Matt

User avatar

Ze Doktor iz in!

Posts: 1224

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:28 pm

Location: Adelaide, SA

Post Sun May 31, 2009 4:07 pm

Gecho82 wrote:excuse moi?..the 2D is everything euro...it oozes euro :evil:

well, except for being yankee and all that.
cheers
Matt..

with the right tools, I can do anything
with the wrong tools, you'll have to give me a minute ... and a new right shoulder ... and a new upper spine ...

Image
<<

stabmaster arson

User avatar

PACC Treasurer

Posts: 1035

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:03 am

Post Sun May 31, 2009 4:23 pm

"Euro. It's not an origin or place of manufacturing. It's a style or an essence."
the ideal number of bikes is one
<<

steve

User avatar

silks

Posts: 392

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:48 pm

Post Sun May 31, 2009 7:10 pm

ahh dont tell me that luke now im going to have to buy another helmet as well as some kind of fluro radars :lol:

Ive had the record now for prob a few months just havent been riding it much :smile:
<<

Gecho82

User avatar

I ams teh spamz0r!

Posts: 938

Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:43 pm

Location: Torrensville

Post Sun May 31, 2009 8:14 pm

steve wrote:ahh dont tell me that luke now im going to have to buy another helmet as well as some kind of fluro radars :lol:

Ive had the record now for prob a few months just havent been riding it much :smile:


the 2D and your specialized go hand in hand, giro's etc are crappo heavy bricks that dont vent

p.s love the campy record :cool: , just get some bora stickers for the flashpoints :lol: :lol:
Ive had a sudden realization of absolute truth!, think thats an epiphany?

Return to photo gallery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron