FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PACC MOVIE NIGHT

<<

Stainesy

will race for sheepstations

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:33 pm

PACC MOVIE NIGHT

Hi Guys

PACC Movie night on the 28th October 2007 at the Piccadilly Cinema, North Adelaide.

Choice of 2 movies:-

Death at a Funeral @ 7.00pm. - A British comedy which is supposed to be either hilariously funny or the biggest crock of shite this side of the Tasman depending on which review you read. Lots of sight gags and tiolet humour with the odd bit of nudity (that’s sure to interest Sam :wink: )

OR

A Mighty Heart @ 6.30pm - A movie about a Journo (Danny Pearl) who is kidnapped and eventually murdered while in Pakistan. It's generally rec'd great reviews. Staring Angelina Jolie (that alone would be enough for me to see it :grin: )

The above movies are at vastly different ends of the spectrum but are being shown at similar times. How about we meet at say 6.15pm outside the cinema and decide what movie suits the people who show up. I'm thinking that coffee and cake will be a nice end to the evening.

If 10 or more ppl show then we're entitled to a discount. I've been told that the cost would be 8.50pp

Hope to see you guys there.

Cheers

Stainesy
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
<<

Liv13

helium

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:00 pm

Stainesy Buddy... I shall see you there :cool: Affirmative!

I also like nudity and Angelina... so i'll go with the majority!
Forzaviva
<<

elgalad

helium

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:27 pm

Count me in for whatever ppl want to see. Feels like far too long wince I caught up with everyone.
<<

Princess nabu

wire beads

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:41 pm

Furbeee and daniii, count us in, c u there
peddle faster

Return to social