FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PACC human clothed social outing

<<

elgalad

helium

Post Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:30 pm

Daimo wrote:I'd just like to say thanks to Liv for coordinating a great night out! Great choice of venue, and a great way to chill after the PACC club champs.

Nights like that help bridge the gaps between us that might otherwise open up on the road; I think it's great to have the cohesive group that we do in PACC.

Good on ya Liv,

Daimo.

+1

It was a great night out.

Thanks Liv :grin:
<<

Liv13

helium

Post Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:39 pm

No probs guys :lol: ... As for the next installment... When Lookiespookie returns! Seems he would have preferred to attend our social function last night rather than his piss-up in Qld... as he proceeded to tell me in the early hours of the morn - damn note to self... phone on silent next time :lol: :lol:
Thanks Luke :D :D

:toothy7:
<<

Stainesy

will race for sheepstations

Post Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:40 pm

Dearest Liv + PACC Gang

It was really good to meet all the new members of PACC. To put some names and faces to the PACC posts you all make (apologies if I got ya name wrong...I'm a shocker with names). May I add that it was especially good because I got to meet you all without you wearing helmets, sunnies and lycra! :smile:

Thanks for organising a great night out Liv....you are a STAR!

Cheers

Stainesy

ps Thanks to everyone who gave Lisa so much encouragement to ride. It really does make my life just that little bit easier when trying to talk her into things......ie use proper cycling shoes, cleats etc and give the flat pedal and sneaker look a miss :wink:
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Previous

Return to social