21%

Total votes : 14
<<

aimeebear

helium

Post Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:07 pm

Post Cyclosportif Dinner - March 18

Hi All,

Given it is the last climb of the series, thought it might be an idea to all have some munchies, beverages & chatting afterwards :smile: I have booked a table at:

Cafe Primo - 151-161 Glynburn Rd FIRLE

Nice and close to summit so you can go on bikes or in cars (there is an area outside that is big enough to leave bikes). Table is booked for 7:30/8 under 'Aimee'. Partners/kids/bikes are all welcome :cool:

I have booked a table for 30, so she said tuesdays arent that busy so if there are more (or less!) then it wont be a problem.

Peace out. :cool:
I like to ride my bicycle.
<<

sam england

helium

Post Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:42 pm

Aimee, couldn't you find a cafe closer to my house? I'll try to make the effort to get there :grin:
the best way to start the day is with a large serve of pain for breakfast
<<

stuc

helium

Post Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:41 pm

Proximity

You're right Sam a taxi wouldn't take you such a short distance. See you there.
<<

steve

silks

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:07 pm

sam england wrote:Aimee, couldn't you find a cafe closer to my house? I'll try to make the effort to get there :grin:

Sam this is a black tie event :cool: i do hope you are dressed for the occasion :wink:
<<

sam england

helium

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:27 pm

steve wrote:Sam this is a black tie event :cool: i do hope you are dressed for the occasion :wink:

I would hate to disappoint :cool: however, last time I wore my tux on the bike, I ended up face-planting at 50kph after the bow-tie got caught in the front wheel :grin:
<<

steve

silks

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:36 pm

LOL :lol:
<<

sam england

helium

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:56 am

Perhaps we could take the opportunity to introduce PACC to the world's best gelati after dinner :idea: it is located about 1/2 km North from Cafe Primo........ or is this meant to be our little secret, Aimee?
<<

Liv13

helium

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:12 am

sam england wrote:Perhaps we could take the opportunity to introduce PACC to the world's best gelati after dinner :idea: it is located about 1/2 km North from Cafe Primo........ or is this meant to be our little secret, Aimee?

As the grandughter of an Italian Nonno that lives approx 200m from Gelato bello... i assure you its no secret :lol:
Forzaviva
<<

aimeebear

helium

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:13 am

I don't need any convincing :cool:

http://www.gelatobello.com.au/
I like to ride my bicycle.
<<

sam england

helium

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:27 am

Liv13 wrote:As the grandughter of an Italian Nonno that lives approx 200m from Gelato bello... i assure you its no secret :lol:

Your Nonno could be my neighbour. Tell her to bake several dishes of lasagne and give one to each of her neighbours - if I then receive a lasagne from the nice old lady next door, chances are that I am your Nonna's neighbour. If I don't get said lasagne, we will have established that I don't live next to your Nonna, but at least she will have impressed her neighbours in the process :grin:
<<

Liv13

helium

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:31 pm

sam england wrote:
Liv13 wrote:As the grandughter of an Italian Nonno that lives approx 200m from Gelato bello... i assure you its no secret :lol:

Your Nonno could be my neighbour. Tell her to bake several dishes of lasagne and give one to each of her neighbours - if I then receive a lasagne from the nice old lady next door, chances are that I am your Nonna's neighbour. If I don't get said lasagne, we will have established that I don't live next to your Nonna, but at least she will have impressed her neighbours in the process :grin:

Ok i'll tell him to get baking! :lol: I must say his Risotto is far better than his lasanga tho :wink:
Forzaviva
<<

sam england

helium

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:18 pm

Liv13 wrote:Ok i'll tell him to get baking! :lol: I must say his Risotto is far better than his lasanga tho :wink:

:oops: Oops, sorry! My bad :oops:
I do not discriminate - I'll gladly accept home baked lasagne or risotto from any kind-hearted Nonna or Nonno :puke: [the puke emoticon is the closest thing I could find to eating, so just view in reverse and imagine a small on-screen character eating a little pile of spinach :P :shock: :twisted: ]
<<

Jay

silks

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:47 am

hmmmmm

foooodddd :lol:
cheesus
<<

sam england

helium

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:56 am

What is the hot weather policy for this event? It is never too hot to eat :grin:

If the forecast is too hot to run the competitive climb, would people be interested in a social (sedate) climb instead, then proceed to the dinner venue as planned?
<<

Daimo

silks

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:51 pm

Sorry - can't make it this time. With the heat weave finally over, I need to train as much as possible in the lead-up to Coleraine.
The meaning of life is a life of meaning.

Return to social