FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

gym partner

<<

Jay

silks

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:59 pm

gym partner

Hi guys

This may sound obscure - but my current training partner in the gym is moving back interstate. I was hoping there would be someone who is interested in power lifting/olympic weightlifting..or wants to get into it who wants to join me as a regular training partner. The gym i attend at the moment is Fitness First @ payneham, and i train three days a week. Mostly in the early morning...like 6am BUT i can train after work if it makes it easier for you. Having a regular training partner is great for the motivation!!....and i dont bite :smile:

Anyone interested - please PM me....
cheesus
<<

shusanta

Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:45 pm

What exercise in the gym to strengthen ankles? I play a lot of soccer, but past 2 years I didn't, now after going back to play I noticed my ankles were weaker than before, especially when doing sudden burst movements or sudden shift from one side to another. Any particular exercises you guys recommend, either at the gym, or at home? I go to the gym 3 times a week, but haven't seen or noticed one specifically for that purpose.
Last edited by shusanta on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Jay

silks

Post Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:18 pm

hi

Hope this webiste helps

http://www.best-leg-exercises.com/
cheesus
<<

grg

wire beads

Post Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:56 am

Get a fit ball and try standing on it (start from a doorway). That will strengthen stabiliser muscles around the ankles, knees and hips.

Return to the broom wagon